Cedar fences are a beautiful addition to any backyard. Not only do they look great, but they also help keep your yard clean and organized. However, cleaning a Cedar fence can be a bit of a challenge. That’s why we’ve put together this easy guide that will show you how to clean a Cedar fence in just minutes!
What you need to know about cleaning a Cedar fence
First and foremost, you’ll need a Cedar fence cleaning machine. This will help you clean the fence quickly and easily. You can also use a vacuum cleaner to clean the fence, but it’s not as effective as the Cedar fence cleaning machine. It’s important to use a detergent specifically designed for cedar fences. Cedar fences are very porous, so they will absorb the detergent and make the job much easier.
How to clean a Cedar fence using these steps
- Step 1: Start by gathering all of the necessary materials. You will need a plunger, water, soap, and a mop.
- Step 2: Pour some water onto the plunger and wet the cedar fence.
- Step 3: Use the soap to clean the areas that have been affected by rain or dirt.
- Step 4: Finally, use the mop to clean the cedar fence’s remaining dirt and debris.
Tips for keeping your Cedar fence clean
- Start by taking off all the leaves and debris on the fence.
- Use a mild soap to clean all of the dirt, roots, and branches on the fence.
- Rinse off any stains that may have been made from rain or sweat.
- Add a little water to the soap and start scrubbing at the dirt, roots, and branches for a few minutes until everything is clean.
- Give the Cedar fence a final rinse with water if needed.
Contact True Built Fencing, a fence contractor in Austin TX, and let professionals build your perfect fence.
True Built Fencing
+1 (512) 354 1601
2025 Guadalupe Street, Suite 250
Google my Business Website